大家好! 这里是Silver_David! 如果你正在寻找 资源包, 我这就有一个 Silver Default：它是由我自己绘制的32X默认风 材质。我的目标是给玩家一个更高分辨率的默认风格 材质, 同时, 这个包有备用纹理丶动画和几个小小的复活节彩蛋。请注意, 我不是抄袭 “Faithful Resource Pack” 的 , 他们有他们自己做，我有我自己做。我会把变化记录在更新日志上, 如果你有什麽问题或建议/投诉, 请让我知道。
[mks_toggle title=”点击展开” state=”close “]
Version 1.9 (1.9)
– Added frosted ice, elytra, new boats, and the ender crystal item (animated!)
– Updated the brewing stand GUI for the new fuel slot.
– Added the ambient potion HUD.
– Added/Tweaked potion icons.
– Glistering melons are now at the same rotation as normal melon slices, as they are in snapshot 15w49b.
– All features from the previous… Whatever, you know the drill.
Version 1.4 (1.8)
– Animated blaze rods, nether stars, and potions… again.
– Tweaked the cobblestone, dropper, dispenser, piston, and furnace textures.
– Small fix to armor stands that you’d probably never notice, but it bothered me.
– Glass connected textures
Version 1.3 (1.8)
– As usual, all updates from the previous 1.9 post apply here too.
– Connected textures! It’s a small step, but I’m currently learning them. As of now, the sides of logs and sugar cane are the only affected blocks.
– Custom light maps for the over world, end, and nether.
– Sunrises/sets are more beautiful.
– Custom stars for more… yeah, more. I don’t know how else to describe it. “Beautiful” seems repetitive.
Version 1.5 (1.9)
– Fences have vertical planks for the post.
– Grass, dirt, coarse dirt, podzol, grass with snow, mycelium, and grass paths all have new textures to look less blurry.
– Logs have darker edges.
– The sun looks a little more natural.
Version 1.4 (1.9)
– All changes from “Version 1.2 (1.8)” apply.
– Grass paths have a mirrored alternate side texture just like grass, podzol, etc.
– Command blocks now have the dark boarder around the panels to better outline their orientation.
– The absorption/health boost and levitation effect icons have been fixed to keep them from intersecting.
Version 1.2 (1.8)
– Apparently the previous update wasn’t the last… Surprise!
– Grass, podzol, mycelium, and snow blocks have mirrored alternate side textures.
– Sandstone and red sandstone have alternate side textures.
– Obsidian, and gravel each have four alterations with different rotations.
– Leaves have darker variations.
– Ice and packed ice have variations without the lines in the middle.
– All single block flowers have mirrored variations.
– All ores have mirrored variations as well.
– Tweaked the following item textures:
– Bed, iron ingot, gold, ingot, repeater, comparator, and seeds.
– Tweaked the following block textures:
– Beacon (glass), cobblestone, furnace, and lit furnace.
– Made a small fix to lily pads that you probably wouldn’t have noticed.
– Bottle o’ enchanting now has an animated texture.
– Skeletons (wither and normal) have more detailed rib cages.
– The moon is in a circular shape to match the sun.
Version 1.1 (1.8)
– All previous updates, below this entry, are now applied to the 1.8 version if they are in 1.8.
– Fixed redstone wire.
– Fixed arrow entities.
– Probably the last update for the 1.8 version.
Version 1.3 (1.9)
– Grass, grass paths, snowy grass, podzol, and mycelium, have proper 32x textures for their sides.
– The bow looks smoother than before.
– Carrot, wheat, potato, and beetroot crops have 4 variations when fully grown. It isn’t anything drastic, but it should make the crop fields look more natural.
– Rain has a more transparent texture to match the water in this pack.
Version 1.2 (1.9)
– Changelog order now makes more sense. (The most recent updates are on top)
– Zombie librarians have less ghostly robes.
– Cloud textures are no longer in this resource pack. The rendering system caused too many problems with the “fancy” video setting. They might come back in a later version, if the render system allows it.
– The following blocks/items are now animated:
– Redstone blocks, lit redstone lamps, lit redstone ore, restone dust, glowstone, glowstone dust, lava bucket, fire
charge, eye of ender, spectral arrow, the liquid in potions, brewing stands, and prismarine crystals.
– Added a fourth variation to tall grass. This variation is shorter than the rest.
– Double tall grass no longer uses the Faithful Resource Pack’s texture.
Version 1.1 (1.9)
– Added new zombie villager professions.
– Added conditional command blocks.
– Added the “swish” from swinging a sword.
– Added textures for the hot bar, pause menu, and spectator hot bar.
– Fixed the server selection buttons.
– Glass, and stained glass now have more detailed textures.
– Fixed the clear part in the center of glass.
Versions 1.0 (1.8.8) and 1.0 (1.9)
– Resource pack made available for download.